The BDP 50/1500 C has impressively compact dimensions and is very easy to manoeuvre thanks to its central auxiliary impeller. With a rotational speed of 1500 rpm, the device delivers brilliant polishing results. Simple control elements guarantee intuitive handling. The rotating guard prevents dust from swirling around. Dust is collected in a 1-litre, recyclable fabric filter bag by the passive suction system. The machine does not drift off course and enables travel in a straight line on a consistent basis, meaning maximum productivity. The adjustable handle guarantees a comfortable working height and can be folded to save on storage space. The trigger prevents the machine from being started up unintentionally – the device stops as soon as the handle is released. The floating pad driver plate automatically adjusts itself to the surface below. It is spring-loaded and guarantees optimum contact pressure. The optional spray-cleaning attachment kit ensures that cleaning agents are only sprayed where they are needed.
- The guard ensures that polishing dust stays under the machine. The dust is collected in the dust container by passive vacuuming to reduce dust impact while polishing.
- Any dust collected is easy to empty – the filter bag is reusable.
- The pad drive board is spring-mounted. The contact pressure is automatically regulated for consistent polishing results.
- The pad maintains optimal surface contact and follows any floor unevenness.
- High polishing speed at 1,500 rpm for perfect polishing results.
- Good directional stability; does not break away to the right or left; easy to handle
|Working width (mm)||508|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||560|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||900|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1500|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||4|
|Rated input power (W)||1100|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||56|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||760 x 550 x 1250|