The BDS 43/180 C single-disc machine is perfectly balanced with two robust aluminium bars and is ideal for thorough cleaning of hard and resilient floors and textile coverings as well as for sanding parquet floors. With 430 mm working width, the powerful 1400 W motor and the maintenance-free planetary gear drive, the machine is a real all-rounder. The wide handle enables easy handling, even for inexperienced users. The tank (available separately) can be easily removed for filling. It supports the contact pressure without having a negative impact on the weight of the machine. A cable stub and extension cable ensure easy cable replacement. (Included in delivery.)
- Brush, second brush or accessories can be kept on the hook.
- Secure storage, even during transport.
- Rotatable cord hook, for easy unwinding of the cord. Also serves as cord strain relief and protects the socket plug connections.
- Large Wheels so it can also be carried over stairs.
- Compact dimensions – ideal for transport, for example in a car.
- Extremely robust and durable design.
- High torque for efficient cleaning.
- Central weight distribution, resulting in increased contact pressure while also being light to carry.
- Can be used in noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hotel, hospital or office).
|Working width (mm)||432|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Brush working width (mm)||432|
|Rated input power (W)||850|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||38|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||900|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Voltage (V)||220 – 240|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||660 x 430 x 1180|