This machine is as easy to manoeuvre as a vacuum brush. It exerts ten times more contact pressure than mopping by hand with far better cleaning performance. And this, at a roller speed of about 1,500 revolutions. The machine maintains suction while vacuuming forwards and backwards. The squeegees can also be raised for stubborn dirt. This ensures a longer contact time for the cleaning fleet. Floors are immediately dry and non-slip after cleaning. Ideal for cleaning of smaller shops, restaurants, petrol stations, supermarkets, sanitary areas, hotels and snack areas or as a supplement to an existing scrubber dryer.
- The roller initiates an automatic forwards motion, meaning that the machine does not need to be pushed.
- The soft suction lips remove moisture – backwards and forwards. The floor is immediately dry.
- The suction can be deactivated using the foot pedal.
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed separately and can also be filled in small sinks.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Including handle for easy transport.
|Brush working width (mm)||300|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||300|
|Rated input power (W)||820|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||4 / 4|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||100|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1450|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||200|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||150|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70.5|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 / 240|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||390 x 335 x 1180|