Battery powered, ride-on vacuum sweeper with Tact filter cleaning system, unique sweeping crescent side brush, automatic adjustment of main sweeper roller in line with wear and tear via Teach system and new sweeping concept.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Automatic cleaning. consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures adjustable at the push of a button.
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Excess power generated in motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
- Indoor and outdoor use
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||6300|
|Working width (mm)||640|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1050|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1450|
|Climbing capacity (%)||12|
|Working speed (km/h)||6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1800 x 1250 x 1450|