The Kubota RK60 is a horizontal, water-cooled, four cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 6HP at 2400RPM, providing a rugged and reliable power solution for a wide variety of applications.
- Indirect injection engines equipped with Kubota’s TVC system for greater power output and more steady, quiet operation.
- Built-in balancer suppresses noise and vibration caused by the piston.
- Highly efficient combustion system prevents heat loss and maximises performance.
- Complete with a manual or electric start option with a backup manual crank start.
- Highly efficient diesel engines with superior fuel economy.
- Global brand renowned for its high performing and reliable engines.
|Type||Water Cooled Horizontal Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Bore & Stroke||76mm x 75mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||340|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||4.5/2400|
|Cont Output kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||3.7/2200|
|Options||Engine Protection Kits|
|Auto Start and Shutdown|