The Kubota RK70 is a horizontal, water-cooled, four cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 7HP at 2400RPM, providing a rugged and reliable power solution for a wide variety of applications.
- Indirect injection engines equipped with Kubota’s TVC system for greater power output and more steady, quiet operation.
- Built-in balancer suppresses noise and vibration caused by the piston.
- Highly efficient combustion system prevents heat loss and maximises performance.
- Complete with a manual or electric start option with a backup manual crank start.
- Highly efficient diesel engines with superior fuel economy.
- Global brand renowned for its high performing and reliable engines.
|Type||Water Cooled Horizontal Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Bore & Stroke||80mm x 75mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||376|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||5.2/2400 (7.0/2400)|
|Cont Output kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||4.5/2200 (6.0/2200)|
|Starting System||Manual Crank Handle / Electric Start|
|Options||Engine Protection Kits|
|Auto Start and Shutdown|