The Kubota D1703 is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 30HP at 2800RPM. Featuring a built-in solenoid, low fan position and single side serviceabilty, the Kubota D1703 offers powerful performance, exceptional reliabilty and a long service life to meet almost any application.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS indirect injection system provides high power output and torque backup in a compact package.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons offer lower noise levels than conventional diesel engines and provide reduced transmitted vibrations from the valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Kubota’s original casting technology protects the engine against heat load of high power density, providing superior endurance and reliabilty.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||87.0mm x 92.4mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||1647|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||25.7/2800 (34.5/2800)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||22.4/2800 (30.0/2800)|
|Continuous Output Generator Spec kW/rpm(hp/rpm)||12.8/1500 (17.2/1500)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE #4 – 7 1/2″ Housing/Flywheel or Standard Kubota Flywheel /Housing|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS|