The Kubota D902 is a vertical, water-cooled, 3-cylinder, 4-cycle IDI diesel engine with a capacity of 20.4HP at 3600RPM. Don’t mistake its compact size, this is one of the most hardworking, efficient and cleanest running diesel engines on the market!
- World’s smallest, multi-cylinder, high-power density diesel engine.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-up, while reducing emissions.
- Great reliability and long service life to meet a wide range of applications.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons reduce noise levels and reduce transmitted vibration from valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Super glow system for shortened pre-heat time and quicker engine starting in cold weather.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||72mm x 73mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||898|
|Combustion System||E-TVCS Indirect Injection|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||17.5/3600 (23.5/3600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||15.2/3600 (20.4/3600)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE Short #5 61/2″ Housing/Flywheel or Std Kubota Flywheel /Back Plate Only|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|