The Kubota V2403-M-T is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 48.8HP at 2700RPM, designed with both the operator and environment in mind.
- Equipped with Kubota’s E-TVCS technology, producing far less soot, HC and CO.
- Reduced noise levels with a reduction between 1-2 dBA, lower than conventional model in its class.
- Single sided access for ease of maintenance.
- Dual dynamic balancer reduced vibration levels even further.
- Global brand renowned for its high performing and reliable engines.
- Selectable oil filter position to match the operators needs.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||87.0mm x 92.4mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||2434|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||41.9/2700 (56.2/2700)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||36.4/2700 (48.8/2700)|
|Starting System||Electric Starting with Starter|
|Housing Options||SAE #4 – 7 1/2″ Housing/Flywheel or Standard Kubota Flywheel /Housing|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|