The Kubota V3800 is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 68.5HP at 2600RPM. Heavy duty, reliable and exceptionally powerful, the V3800 offers the added benefit of being exceptionally easy to maintain with a long service life.
- Kubota’s E-CDIS technology provides higher output power and torque rise, while offering exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 14% greater in displacement and 10% greater in output and torque rise than V3300.
- Quieter operation and cleaner exhaust for reduced emissions.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||100.0mm x 120.0mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||3769|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||58.8/2600 (78.8/2600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||51.1/2600 (68.5/2600)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE #3 – 10″ Housing/Flywheel|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|