The Kubota SQ3300 is a compact, three phase four pole diesel generator with a capacity of 30kVA at 1500RPM. Fully sound attenuated for a super quiet operation.
- Brushless, self-exciting type alternator delivers reliable, high-quality power.
- Sound levels at full load and no load are minimised due to the quieter cooling fans, second muffler and noise absorbing ducts within the cabinets.
- Centre lifting lugs and fork lift slots ensure easy transportation.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Standard with manual key start and hard wire connection to output circuit breaker.
- Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- Engine protected against any abnormalities within the oil and cooling systems with all rotating parts enclosed in a sturdy lockable enclosure.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||68|
|Operating Hours||11.5 @ Full Load|
|Sound Levels||64dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1935 x 860 x 995|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||98 x 110|
|Rated Output||26.8kW @ 1500rpm|
|Max Output||33.0kVA (26.4kW)|
|Rated Output||30.0kVA (24.0kW)|
- Protection frame
- Power outlets
- Auto start kit
- Customized builds