The Kubota T2080 series lawn tractor combines powerful performance, efficiency and comfort, creating perfectly manicured lawns without the fuss. Built with Kubota’s revolutionary new 3-in-1 mower deck, the operator can easily change between side discharge, mulching and grass catching modes. Powered by a 20HP petrol engine and a hydrostatic transmission, the Kubota T2080 makes even the biggest jobs enjoyable.
- Hydrostatic transmission makes operation easy and precise. A single pedal controls speed and direction changes quickly, without shifting or clutching. This system keeps your hands free for precise steering at all times, especially when working in confined spaces.
- Cruise control feature allows you to maintain a constant mowing speed. Standard with the T2080.
- One step parking brake makes parking quick, easy and safe.
- Kubota 3-in1 Infinity Mower Deck with counter rotating figure eight grass flow can change cutting modes without having to change blades. The secret behind the deck is its steel “gate” that slides to cover the discharge area, quickly turning into a mulching deck.
- 1. Side-discharge mode: In this mode, the deck discharges grass evenly and efficiently through the side of the deck, utilising two counter-rotating blades.
- 2. Mulching mode: This feature, along with the deck’s rounded shoulders, keeps grass under the deck, ensuring the perfect mulch. No special blades, tools or optional attachments are needed.
- 3. Grass catching mode: Due to the powerful flow of the Infinity Deck, a blower is not needed—the deck does all the work. With this design, attaching the grass catcher’s boot is made simple.
Easily adjustable cutting height
- Adjust the mower decks cutting height easily with Kubota’s simple dial type design. Simply reach underneath the operator’s seat and turn the control dial.
- Easy mower-lift lever releases the mower deck easily to raise or lower as needed.
- Full-flat operators platform offers ample floor space and legroom making getting on and off the mower easy.
- Deluxe high back seat adjusts easily to accommodate different sized operators. Standard with the T2080.
- Kubota’s industry first “Cushion Ride” suspension system, utilises two spring-loaded shocks connected to the operator’s platform, providing the operator with a smooth, comfortable ride. Standard with the T2080.