Kubota’s RTV-X1140 offers the ultimate in power and versatility, designed for heavy-duty applications in the toughest environments. Powered by Kubota’s 24.8HP engine and featuring Kubota’s unique Variable Hydrostatic Transmission, the RTV-X1140 delivers best in class control on rugged terrain. Experience exceptional versatility with the RTV-X1140’s unique design, allowing you to change easily from transporting materials to diving more passengers with a convenient second row of seating.
- The Kubota RTV’s boast powerful liquid-cooled diesel engines for long and strenuous tasks. The 3 cylinder engines are quiet, powerful and are renowned bullet proof marvels at the true heart of the Kubota RTV-X1140.
- Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band and large oil coolers that boost performance and durability.
- You’ll shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral, and reverse.
- Open the hood, and you’ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.
Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Quick, responsive, and agile on all terrains. Kubota RTVs were first in their class to be equipped with hydrostatic power steering. The RTV-X1140 is no exception.
- You’ll feel more secure, especially when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
- The parking brake is conveniently located on the dashboard for easier access as well as more legroom.
- Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability.
- The new X-series raises the bar on ground clearance—to a full 285 mm with 240 mm of suspension travel—letting you glide over the bumps rather than through them.
- Whether you’ve got a heavy load or no load at all, adjustment of the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum driveability.
- Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- The split-bench style seats are ergonomically designed to provide hours of riding comfort. The driver’s side is adjustable fore and aft.
- Bright, with large, easy-to-read indicators, this digital meter cluster keeps you informed of all critical driving conditions, including speed, hours, and miles travelled. An Overheat Alarm (light and audio) helps prevent engine damage.
- A large glove box on the passenger side provides fast access to critical tools and personal effects.
- Large compartments under the split-bench seats provide plenty of convenient storage space for tools, tie-downs, and personal items.
- It’s not enough to get you there and back. You need to get your stuff there and back as well. This heavy-duty steel cargo box can do that for you, carrying up to a half-ton (500 kg) of tools, firewood, gear or supplies…. whatever your need to haul from here to there and back again. Cargo tie-down hooks come standard to keep your gear secure.
- With the flick of a single lever, the hydraulic-lift cargo box rises and your cargo slides out. Cargo that could take significant physical strength and time to unload can now be dumped with little effort in mere seconds.
- Standard two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back let you tow up to 590 kg of gear.