The all new Kubota L4600D tractor features a powerful E-TVCS diesel engine and mechanical shuttle transmission, offering exceptional performance and reliability. Built to last with the highest quality components, the L4600D is backed by Kubota’s Australia wide service network, offering you a dependable machine that you can count on. Add Kubota’s powerful front end loader and backhoe, and you have one of the most well-rounded mid-sized tractors available.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS diesel engine generates 38.3 PTO horsepower to tackle the toughest jobs. Built to last, this powerful workhorse delivers dynamic output and high torque, while significantly reducing vibration and noise with a built-in balancer.
- New transmission offers 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds (8F/8R), enabling you to select the right speed for higher productivity. The synchro shuttle shift lever is conveniently located at the left side of the seat allowing you to quickly and easily switch between forward and reverse. It’s particularly handy when performing tasks that require repetitive forward/reverse motions, like front loader work.
- New one-piece front bonnet can be fully opened for easier access to the engine, as well as easy removal of the radiator screen from either side to simplify cleaning.
- An ample 48-litre fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel so you can operate for longer.
- The L4600 maximises both power and stability, thanks to its long 1844mm wheelbase.
- The cruise control lever is conveniently located on the left side of the operator’s seat for easier access.
- To reduce fatigue the L4600 features smooth, easy turn, hydrostatic power steering.