The Kubota M7040DHC features a 68HP E-CDIS engine, offering more durability, power and fuel efficiency than other models in its class. The CAB model is equipped with hydraulic shuttle shift to make forward and reverse manoeuvers quick and smooth. Standard specification includes Creep Speed and Autohitch plus a fully air conditioned cab for outstanding operator comfort.
- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Synchronized four speeds of the main shift and a high/low range supply tractors with 12 Forward and 12 Reverse speeds, including 4 creep speed.
- Standard with a 540/540E hydraulic independent PTO, to increase productivity.
- Category I & II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements. Two external hydraulic cylinders provide equal lifting force and smooth transfer of hydraulic power for easy operation.
- M-Series hydraulic pumps are located on the side case instead of on the engine, shortening the oil flow path and increasing efficiency.Shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth with Kubota’s new and improved hydraulic shuttle. A column-mounted lever with left-hand operation makes shifting simple.
- Bevel-gear front axle provides the M40 series with better all around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs in tight spaces.
- Rounded glass on the cab gives the operator more room and greater visibility. The height of the cab offers plenty of headroom and most levers and switches are placed to the right side console for easy access.
- Reclining, weight-adjusted seats come standard, designed to absorb shock and significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Digital LED panel makes viewing vital functions on this tractor clear and easy.