The MAJOR winged 3 point linkage Swift roller mower is a high-output machines, suitable for the maintenance of parks, schools and sports grounds. The high blade tip speeds of 90m/s give a perfect professional striped finish every time.
The wings fold neatly behind the tractor for safe transportation and allows entrance to sites where access is an issue.
- 2.3m (MJ70-320) and 2.0m transport widths
- Walterscheid PTO drive shafts fitted as standard
- Wing lock for safe road transportation
- Sits tight behind the tractor making towing easy and allows tighter turning circles
- Two blade systems in one; a simple adjustment converts your blade from rigid blade to swinging blade
- Optim™ high-strength steel is used to manufacture this mower. The overall weight of the machine is lighter than equivalent width mowers on the market, without compromising on build quality.
- LED road lighting kit
|Overall Width||3.3m (11′ 4″)||4.2m (13′ 9″)||5.6m (18′ 4″)|
|Working Width||3.2m (11′)||4.1m (13′ 5″)||5.5m (18′)|
|Transport Width||2.3m (7′ 6″)||2.0m (6′ 6″)||2.0m (6′ 6″)|
|Power (HP)||40-90 HP||50-100 HP||70-120 HP|
|Blade tip speed||90 m/s||90 m/s||90 m/s|