The TB18000E is an engine powered tow-behind road sweeper. Its simple but robust construction targets operators and council that want an efficient but cost effective alternative to the larger tow-behind machines.
- 7kW (9.5hp) Kubota diesel or optional 15hp air cooled diesel.
- Lower and sweep functions operation from the cab of the tow vehicle by wireless remote.
- 20″ (24″ optional) broom diameter – sweeping widths of 1800mm
- 30 degree broom angle with offset pivot. Broom sweeps outside of the wheel track line and allows clear view of sweeping from vehicle side mirrors.
- Hydraulic slew
- Serviceable centre pivot pin and sleeve
- 2 wheel with solid adjustable drawbar
- Adjustable brush drape (optional)
- Easy access to all components
- Snorkel air pre-cleaner. Primary and secondary air filtration.
- Hydraulic brakes
- GVM of 900kg
- Suitable for 1 tonne tow vehicle
- Manufactured by Sewell Sweepers in Burnie, Tasmania.