Ease of operation, operator comfort and superb serviceability make the Baroness LM2700 a stand out amongst the run-of-the-mill competition!
The mid-weight five unit fairway mower, delivers a high work rate combined with a superior quality of cut to tackle even the most difficult conditions. Free from multi-layer control functions and systems which so many mowers have today, you will benefit from superior reliability, improved productivity, reduced maintenance and simple repair procedures.
- Tungsten inserted bottom blades with average life expectancy of 3 years.
- Excellent traction, outstanding slope performance with minimal turf marking – increasing performance and presentation.
- Minimal electronics.
- Simple reel to bedknife adjustment with no locking or unlocking of components required.
- Optional grass catchers.
- Cutting unit motors can be turned off for ease of maintenance.
- High quality, hard-wearing nickel-chrome-molybdenum cutting cylinders that require minimal adjustment, back-lapping and grinding- not unusual to exceed 750 hours between regrinds.
- Excellent maintenance access with swing out rear units and full tilt bonnet for easy adjustment, maintenance and cleaning.
|Speed||2-wheel drive 0-22 kph, 4-wheel drive 0-14 kph|
|Engine||Kubota V2203-M 4 cylinder diesel – 45HP|
|Cutting units||5 x 660mm, 9 blade, 165mm diameter reels (560mm 22 inch reels optional)|