The Kubota SE5000 series is a multi-purpose machine for chopping grass, pasture, set-aside land and stubble. By hydraulic offset the SE5000 series gives you the possibility to clear out field edges, orchards and road edges.
Hammer blades or universal Y blades with short fan blades allow a perfect shredding quality in all conditions.
By offset the SE5000 series can slide 52cm; it is the ideal solution for field and farm maintenances. In addition the wide diameter of the rotor (540mm) guarantees an excellence cut with lower power requirement.
Easy and minimal maintenance make the SE5000 series a profitable chopper.
- For tractors up to 160hp.
- Heavy construction for a reliable utilization.
- Versatile rotor for perfect shredding in all conditions.
- Easy operations in the field by hydraulic offset (52cm movements).
- Minimal maintenance, reduction of maintenance costs.
- Precise assembly and accurate rotor balancing.
- Hammer blades as standard.
- Flail blades available through Spare Parts as an option.
- A strong tube 245x10mm is the basis of the rotor. Standard for universal and hammer blades.
- The wide diameter of the rotor (540mm) guarantees an excellent cut with low power requirement.
- The counterknife and the double skin are suggested for a finer shredding result of residues and a longer working life of the frame.
- Central gearbox up to 160hp with an integrated free wheel as standard. PTO tractor input can be 540 or 1000rpm.
- By inverting the belt pulleys the SE5000 always keeps the same rotor rpm.
- 5 Vbelts combined with an automatic belts tensioner ensure a smooth transmission, preventing slippage in tough working conditions.
- No maintenance required.
- Headstock designed and tested for heavy applications.
- Headstock with “family” look taken from the power harrow design.
- Sliding tube integrated in the headstock; all forces stress are concentrated on 3 points linkage.
- Always standard with hydraulic offset of 54cm.
|Working width (m)||2.35||2.8||3.2|
|Number of blades Y / Hammers||56/28||72/36||80/40|