The Kubota SD1000 is the ideal machine for small and medium-sized farms. The SD1000 combines a compact and light design. Working widths from 3.0 to 4.5 m are available. The power requirement is from as little as 55 kW due to the SD1000’s close centre of gravity.
The wheels of the SD1000 series, whether fitted with standard or floatation tyres, run in the track ensuring constant ground contact.
They can be easily adjusted to suit any track width from 1.65 to 2.10 m.
The hopper of the SD1000 models a low filing height and offers a capacity of 750 litres which can be extended to 1000 litres. For electronic control the FGS, Signus and IsoMatch Tellus are optional available.
- Low position of hopper for easy filling.
- Easy calibration due to good placement of the metering device.
- Equipped with a 540 rpm flat multi V-belt with optional 1000 rpm available as an option.
- Machines over 3.0m working width have toolbars which can be easily folded by hand for road transport.
- The wheels can be easily adjusted to any track width from 1.65 to 2.10m.Wheels run directly in the tractor tracks.
- Hopper positioned close to tractor.
Central Metering Device
- The central metering device accurately metres any desired volume of seed from 2kg per hectare to 380kg per hectare.
- For the sowing of fine seeds, e.g. rape or grass, the metering device can be infinitely adjusted to fine seed/micro-metering by means of a spindle, without any need for tools.
- The metering system is mechanically driven via the spiked landwheel running in the tilled soil.
- The metering device is centrally positioned and easily accessible under the hopper.
- Apart from the well-known tramline control FGS and the Signus, the pneumatic seed drills can be equipped with the Tellus GO and the IsoMatch Tellus.
- IsoMatch Tellus – the next generation universal ISOBUS Terminal.
- Two ISOBUS interfaces in one terminal.
- Multifunctional ergonomic design.
- ISOBUS Shortcut Button (ICB).
- The IsoMatch Tellus is the first ISOBUS terminal in the world with the capability to operate two different (machine) screens through one terminal, without the need to constantly toggle between screens.
- Via the ISOBUS connection, IsoMatch Tellus automatically identifies the job control unit, which is located on the machine.
- The central, totally enclosed cell wheel of the metering device accurately measures the required volume of seed and discharges it into the venturi cone where it is mixed with the air stream and then conveyed through the diffuser tube and the seed delivery hoses to the coulters.
- The distribution head is mounted in a protected position inside the seed hopper.
Various Coulters for Optimum Seed Placement
- According to the individual requirements and soil conditions, the pneumatic seed drills can be equipped with Suffolk Coulter or the CX-disc coulter.
- The Suffolk Coulter of Kubota is especially suitable for sowing after plough and offers coulter distances between 9.4 and 15cm.
- The coulter tip of special cast can be exchanged when worn.
- The CX-disc coulter ensures exact seed placement under both wet and dry conditions.
- Due to the combination of convex steel disc and flexible plastic disc, there is no need for independent scrapers saving the costs for expensive wearing parts.
- The convex steel disc forms a clean and clear furrow with light recompaction. The narrow profile allows higher working speed and the convex form of the disc ensures good depth control.
- The flexible plastic disc keeps the furrow open for exact seed placement. It cleans the steel disc and helps prevent sticking and blocking.
- Narrow and wide press wheels are available for special seeding conditions. These press wheels can be fully lifted in case of changing weather conditions.
|Working width (m)||3.0 – 4.5|
|Hopper Capacity (litres)||750 (1000)|
|Weight (kg)||435 – 560|