The Kubota pneumatic seeders SH200 and SH500 integrated on cultivator or short disc harrow have been designed to ensure a rapid implementation of cover crop during stubble operation at minimum costs.
The two models SH200 and SH500 are different depending on the seed rate/ha and the output of the machine. Both have 8 outlets which will spread the flow of seeds uniformly over the working width. In addition, they can also be used for establishing rape or a mix of different diameters seeds (leguminous plant, crucifers, …).
- Precision and high work output.
- Seed rate can be adjusted from the cab, even during work.
- Economical crop establishment.
- Secure access.
- Fans adapted to seeds, working speed and width – Hydraulic or Electric.
- Seed metering rotors for all conditions.
- 200ltr or 500ltr Hopper.
- 5.2 control box for seed and speed regulation.
|Hopper capacity||200 l||500 l|
|Hopper||translucent plastic hopper||strong steel hopper|
|Weight w/o stairs & guards||60kg||103kg|