Extremely manoeuvrable and fast, the BDP 50/2000 RS ultra high-speed stand-on polishing machine provides the best-possible overview of the surface being polished and guarantees a comfortable ride and easy access, making entry and exit simple. The device enjoys an impressively high area coverage (2,750 m²/h) and has passive dust suction built-in. The suction immediately removes any polishing dust and significantly reduces the dust impact. With a rotational speed of 2,000 rpm, the machine delivers excellent polishing results straight away. The polishing head can be raised and lowered automatically. This allows you to adjust the contact pressure to suit the floor conditions perfectly. Simple control elements ensure that handling is convenient and comfortable for the user. The fact that it is battery-powered makes the device a self-contained unit that can be used without connecting to the mains.
- A high adjustable contact pressure and very high speed deliver excellent polishing results.
- The polishing dust is collected under the pad and then passed upwards into the filter bag.
- The large filter bag is easily accessible and easy to change.v
- Very small turning circle, for good manoeuvrability and high area coverage
- Any polishing dust is removed and collected in the interchangeable filter bag as part of a reliable process.
- The operator can stand on the machine for a better view.
|Working width (mm)||508|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||530|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||2750|
|Brush speed (rpm)||2000|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||10|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2750|
|Traction motor (W)||560|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||64|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1330 x 690 x 1285|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|