The BDP 50/2000 RS BP step-on polishing machine combines important features of several machines. It has the manoeuvrability of a walk-behind machine and an impressive turning circle of just 1.30 metres. It operates at the speed of a ride-on machine and offers a clear view due to the raised working position. The 50 cm large pad drive board rotates at 2000 rpm and provides brilliant polishing results. Polishing dust is effectively removed by passive and active suction to prevent dust turbulence. The integrated filter system under the hood at the front of the machine also enables easy filter bag changing and the EASY-Operation system makes the machine simple to use. We recommend the BDP 50/2000 RS BP Pack polishing machine for use in public buildings, exhibition areas and hotels.
- Constant contact pressure, even with worn pads or on uneven surfaces.
- The contact pressure combined with a very high speed ensures an efficient polishing result.
- The machine allows area performances of 2750 m² per hour.
- Very agile with a small turning circle
- Raised working position for a clear view.
- Together with an external charger, the batteries enable very long working intervals.
|Working width (mm)||508|
|Vacuum working width (cm)||530|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||1780|
|Brush speed (rpm)||2000|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||10|
|Rated input power (W)||2315|
|Traction motor (W)||155|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1130 x 595 x 1315|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|