The compact measurements(L x B x H:16-20 x 36 x 33 cm) make the line-operated single disc machine BD 17/5 C also convenient for those surfaces that classical floor cleaning ma-chines cannot treat because of their size and expensive manual cleaning is usually still the only solution in these cases. For this reason BD 17/5 C is also attractive for the commercial and communal users which clean this type of object. The operating devices at the side of the machine enable fast control over the machine. With the help of the control unit for the rotation speed of the brush (0 – 470 r.p.m) and the according attachments the machine is optimally adjustable to the particular cleaning job: Floor cleaning, crystallizing or polishing of hard surfaces and the shampooing of carpeted areas. It is possible to clean both horizontal and vertical surfaces which makes the BD 17/5 C espe-cially for the cleaningof stairs an excellent solution that saves time, energy and money. The housing of the BD /17 C is made of of impact resistant PE. The disc brush, the drive board resp. can be changed very easily. The two grips enable the secure handlig of the light (5 kg) machine.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally. Corner brush for cleaning corners. Shampooing brush also suitable for cleaning carpets.
- Optional 5-litre fresh water tank and guide handle. Facilitates work on landings.
- Continuous adjustment from 0 to 470 rpm. Brush speed can be adapted according to the application.
- Extensive range of accessories.
- Suitable for small areas such as stairwells or window sills.
- For cleaning right into the corners. (with an optional corner brush for simultaneous horizontal and vertical use)
|Working width (mm/mm)||170 / 200|
|Brush working width (mm)||170|
|Working height (mm)||330|
|Brush speed (rpm)||470|
|Brush motor power rating (W)||150|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||60|
|Voltage (V)||220 / 230|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||360 x 180 x 330|