The Kärcher SV 7 steam vacuum cleaner combines the advantages of steam cleaners with the power of dry vacuum cleaners. For example, it picks up crumbs, wipes wet and subsequently dries floors, all in one easy procedure. These impressive all-round devices and matching accessories can clean any home easily, conveniently, quickly and without chemicals.
- 3 in 1. Steaming, vacuuming and drying in a single procedure.
- Multi-stage filter system. Water, coarse dirt, foam and HEPA filters (EN 1822:1998) remove even the smallest particles.
- Quick and simple changeover for 3 different applications on all hard floors and carpets.
- The suction power can be controlled on the handle and the steam flow regulated on the device.
- The suction power can be individually adjusted to the surface and dirt.
- The steam volume can be individually adjusted to the surface and dirt.
- The tank can be refilled quickly and easily for non-stop use.
- Locks the steam function to protect against improper use.
- The multifunction device with extensive accessories is ideal for use around the home without the use of chemicals.
|Max. motor rating (W)||2200|
|Boiler water fill volume (l)||0.45|
|Refill tank (l)||0.5|
|Max. steam pressure (bar)||4|
|Water filter (l)||1.2|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||210 / 21|
|Heating time (min.)||5|
|Steam output (g/h)||65|
|Filter system||Multi-stage filter system|
|Heat output (W)||1100|
|Additional suction capacity (l)||0.6|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||9.4|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||515 x 336 x 340|