The Kubota RT100 is a horizontal, water-cooled, four cycle diesel engine. With a capacity of 10HP at 2400RPM, the Kubota RT100 is renowned for its reliability and durability.
- Direct injection system delivers significant fuel savings compared to competitor products.
- Specially designed combustion system increases horsepower and decreases fuel consumption.
- Stronger and more heat tolerant cylinder heads increases durability.
- Complete combustion delivers 3-5% more torque when operating at low revs.
- Capable of continuous running under heavy workloads.
- Complete with a manual or electric start option with a backup manual crank start.
|Type||Water Cooled Horizontal Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Bore & Stroke||88mm x 90mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||547|
|Combustion System||Direct Injection|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||7.4/2400 (10/2400)|
|Cont Output kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||6.6/2400 (9/2400)|
|Options||Engine Protection Kits|
|Auto Start and Shutdown|