The Kubota DW160E is a two pole, open type, single phase diesel welder/generator with a capacity of 5.5kVA at 3000 RPM.
- Heavy duty design featuring a powder coated steel tubular full roll frame to protect the engine and alternator against damage.
- Matched with world renowned Kubota OC95 diesel engines and Mecc Alte alternators for superior reliability and durability.
- Recoil kit available as an option to allow for both electric start and manual start as back up.
- Backed by a full 2 year warranty on engine and 12 month warranty on alternator and frame.
- Unit is a welder / generator with 10amp DC for battery charge.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||5.5|
|Operating Hours||4.0 Hours @ 3/4 Load|
|Sound Levels||77dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||820 x 550 x 600|
|Type||Vertical Air/Oil Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||1|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||83 x 77|
|Max Output||7.1kW @ 3000rpm|
|Rated Output||6.3kW @ 3000rpm|
|Alternator||Type||Rotating Field single phase|
|Max Output||5.5kVA (5.5kW)|
|Duty Cycle||160amp 60% duty cycle|