The Kubota J108 generator is a two-pole, partially enclosed, single-phase diesel generator. The Kubota J108 generator has a capacity of 8kVA at 3000RPM, suppling 33 amps at 240 volts.
Kubota J108 diesel generator is powered by the Kubota D722 engine and is made to work hard on the land. This generator is suited for easy use in agricultural and primary applications. There’s also a 2-wire auto start kit available.
Running a range time of 11.8 hours at full load, the Kubota J108 diesel generator is the perfect solution to your business back-up power.
- The vertical diesel engines directly coupled to the generator ensures high output at minimal size and weight.
- The wave form deformation is kept to a minimum with the development of a skewed rotor, while damper windings protect the generator against short circuits.
- The larger capacity fuel tank enables longer periods of operation on a single tank of fuel.
- New access terminals are provided for easy wiring with the auto start / stop systems
- Oil, water and filters are located on one side for ease maintenance and a double air cleaner element adds extra piece of mind.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||37|
|Operating Hours||11.5 @ full load|
|Sound Levels||75dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||995 x 593 x 860|
|Type||4-Cycle Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||67 x 68|
|Rated Output||10.3kW @ 3000rpm|
|Max Output||8.8kVA (8.8kW)|
- Auto start kit
- Customized builds