The Kubota J112 generator is a two-pole, partially enclosed, single-phase diesel generator. The Kubota J112 generator has a capacity of 13.3kVA at 3000RPM, suppling 50 Amps at 240 Volts.
The Kubota J112 diesel generator is powered by our Kubota D1005 engine for easy use in agricultural, primary production or construction applications. There’s also a 2-wire auto start kit available.
Running a range time of 17 hours at full load, the Kubota J112 diesel generator is the perfect solution to your business back-up power.
- The vertical diesel engines directly coupled to the generator ensures high output at minimal size and weight.
- The wave form deformation is kept to a minimum with the development of a skewed rotor, while damper windings protect the generator against short circuits.
- The larger capacity fuel tank enables longer periods of operation on a single tank of fuel.
- A single point lifting eyelet and fork lift openings make for easy transportation.
- New access terminals are provided for easy wiring with auto start / stop systems.
- Oil, water and filters are located on one side for ease of maintenance.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||79|
|Operating Hours||17 @ Full Load|
|Sound Levels||76.5dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1215 x 611 x 922|
|Type||4-Cycle Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||76 x 73.6|
|Rated Max Output||15.6kW @ 3000rpm|
|Max Output||13.2kVA (13.2kW)|
- Auto start kit
- Customized builds