Powered by a Kubota 18HP, 3-cylinder diesel engine, the Kubota BX1880V offers unparalleled power and muscle to tackle all your gardening and mowing duties with ease. Featuring a rugged 2 range hydrostatic transmission, spacious operating area and hydraulic power steering, the BX1880V offers exceptional power, comfort and control. Available with a wide range of implements including 54″ mower deck and front end loader.
- Powered by a rugged Kubota 18HP engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Features 2 range hydrostatic transmission as standard. Equipped with twin operating pedals to offer exceptional handling with frequent changes of speed and direction.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control to reduce operator fatigue.
- With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the BX1880 is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to it’s compact size, the BX1880 is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front loader work and operating other implements.
- Choice of bar or turf tyres available.
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won’t obstruct or impair the tractor’s clean and sleek look.
- The BX Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide range of rear implements.
- Towing hitch as standard.
- Features folding ROPS frame and seat belt as standard.
- Halogen headlights provide clear and bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.
- Seat slides forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort. The comfortably cushioned seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra long mowing jobs.
- New control panel design enhances operability by placing all vital indicators on a single, easy to read panel. The new panel features a tachometer on the left and an LCD display for fuel level and coolant temperature on the right. Warning indicators for battery, headlights, turn signal and low fuel are in the middle. With just a single glance, you get a complete picture of the tractor’s functions.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Features large angled lever guides for hassle free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy and user-friendly access.
- All Kubota attachments are quick to attach and detach for ease of operation.
- 3-blade mower offers a wide cutting area, allowing you to cut more grass in a single pass.
- The BX1880 shaft drive delivers power smoothly from the mid-PTO to the mid-mount mower. Unlike belt drives, there is no slippage and maintenance is minimal.
- A simple twist of the dial adjusts the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level.
- The rounded boom perfectly complements the tractor design and offers greater visibility.
- The BX front loader has an H-shaped stand, which makes it easy to attach and detach. The design also provides additional protection for hoses when the stand is folded.