The Kubota BX23SLB features an integrated backhoe and loader that is built to work as hard as you do. Powered by a reliable Kubota 23HP diesel engine, the BX23SLB is widely referred to as the ‘compact transformer, as within minutes it easily converts back to a conventional tractor. Available with a wide range of implements including a 54″ or 60″ mower deck.
- Powered by a rugged Kubota 23HP engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Features 2 range hydrostatic transmission as standard. Equipped with twin operating pedals to offer exceptional handling with frequent changes of speed and direction.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control to reduce operator fatigue.
- With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the BX23SLB is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to it’s compact size, the BX23SLB is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front loader work and operating other implements.
- Choice of turf, bar or Industrial tyres.
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won’t obstruct or impair the tractor’s clean and sleek look.
- The BX Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide range of rear implements.
- Towing hitch as standard.
- Features folding ROPS frame and seat belt as standard.
- Halogen headlights provide clear and bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.
- High back seat comes as standard providing soft cushioning and superior thigh support for exceptional comfort during operation. Includes a luxurious reclining feature that can be adjusted to suit your natural posture.
- New control panel design enhances operability by placing all vital indicators on a single, easy to read panel. The new panel features a tachometer in the middle and a fuel level gauge on the left and coolant temperature on the right. Warning indicators for battery, headlights, turn signal, and low fuel are in the middle. With just a single glance, you get a complete picture of the tractor’s functions.
- Cruise Control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Features large angled lever guides for hassle free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy and user-friendly access.
- 3-blade mower offers a wide cutting area, allowing you to cut more grass in a single pass. The 54”or 60″ Kubota deck is ideal for the BX23S.
- The BX23S shaft drive delivers power smoothly from the mid-PTO to the mid-mount mower. Unlike belt drives, there is no slippage and maintenance is minimal.
- A simple twist of the dial adjusts the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level.
Front End Loader & Backhoe
- Standard with front End Loader & Backhoe. Optional mechanical thumb available.
- The rounded boom perfectly complements the tractor design and offers greater visibility.
- The BX front loader has an H-shaped stand, which makes it easy to attach and detach. The design also provides additional protection for hoses when the stand is folded.