Ideal for hay and cattle operations, the Kubota M108DC mid-sized tractor boasts a powerful PTO and increased loader capacity for even greater productivity. Features a powerful Kubota 108HP, 4 cylinder, turbo charged engine that produces significantly less edmissions.
- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Fully synchronisdd main and hydraulic shuttle transmission with optional creep speeds for specialty applications.
- The Hydraulic Independent PTO helps you increase productivity. The M40 series comes with a standard 540/540E rpm Hydraulic Independent PTO.
- The Category I & II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements. Two external hydraulic cylinders provide equal lifting force and smooth transfer of hydraulic power for easy operation.
- Clutchless hydraulic shuttle shift makes it possible to shift smoothly and easily. The M-Series’ hydraulic pumps are located on the side case instead of on the engine which shortens the oil flow path to increase operator efficiency.
- The bevel-gear front axle provides the M40 series with better all-around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs in tight spaces.
- Luxury Cab offers contoured, air suspension seat, powerful air conditioner, low noise and vibration levels for a smoother and more comfortable ride.
- Reclining, weight-adjusted seats come standard, designed to absorb shock and significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Instrument panel makes viewing the vital functions of the tractor clear and easy. The LCD readout displays travel speed, PTO revolution and hour meter information digitally.