The Kubota M7040SUHD features a 68HP E-CDIS engine, offering more durability, power and fuel efficiency than other models in its class. The ROPS utility model is equipped with hydraulic shuttle shift to make forward and reverse manoeuvers quick and smooth. Standard specifications includes Creep Speed and Autohitch.
- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Range shift lever provides quick and easy shifting between high and low gears, providing 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds (8F/8R), allowing the operator to choose the right gear for the task.
- Standard with a 540/540E hydraulic independent PTO, to increase productivity.
- Category I & II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements. Two external hydraulic cylinders provide equal lifting force and smooth transfer of hydraulic power for easy operation.
- M-Series hydraulic pumps are located on the side case instead of on the engine, shortening the oil flow path and increasing efficiency. Shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth with Kubota’s new and improved hydraulic shuttle. A column-mounted lever with left-hand operation makes shifting simple.
- Bevel-gear front axle provides the M40 series with better all around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs in tight spaces.
- Reclining, weight-adjusted seats come standard, designed to absorb shock and significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Digital LED panel makes viewing vital functions on this tractor clear and easy.