Kubota’s M9540DH utility tractor offers powerful performance with a 95HP, 4-cylinder turbo charged, E-CDIS engine. Designed for heavy duty work and equipped with hydraulic shuttle, Creep Speed and Autohitch for a more productive and practical operation. Available with a variety of attachments.
- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- For heavy-duty work such as ploughing, hay work and heavy trailer applications, the M9540 is equipped with an F18/R18 transmission. This transmission features six speeds of the main shift and high/low/creep ranges.
- Standard with a 540/540E hydraulic independent PTO, to increase productivity.
- Category I & II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements. Two external hydraulic cylinders provide equal lifting force and smooth transfer of hydraulic power for easy operation.
- M-Series hydraulic pumps are located on the side case instead of on the engine, shortening the oil flow path and increasing efficiency. Shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth with Kubota’s new and improved hydraulic shuttle. A column-mounted lever with left-hand operation makes shifting simple.
- Bevel-gear front axle provides the M40 series with better all around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs in tight spaces.
- Reclining, weight-adjusted seats come standard, designed to absorb shock and significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Digital LED panel makes viewing vital functions on this tractor clear and easy.