The TB2000E is an engine powered tow-behind road sweeper that will suit the toughest and most arduous Australian conditions.
- 18hp Kubota 3 cylinder water-cooled diesel engine fitted with ECM (watchdog) protection. The ECM will shut down the engine if either water temperature or oil temperature vary from normal operation.
- Slew, lift and rotation functions are operated from the cab of the tow vehicle by wireless remote.
- Variable brush rotation from 0 to 120RPM
- 34″ broom diameter – sweeping width of 2000mm
- 30 degree angle broom with offset pivot. The broom sweeps outside of the wheel track line and allows clear view of sweeping from vehicle side mirrors.
- Serviceable centre pin and sleeve
- Adjustable brush drape
- Axle suspension
- 16″ rims and tyres on Landcruiser hubs with hydraulic brakes
- Turbo air pre-cleaner with additional primary and secondary air intake filtration
- Lockable covers
- Preset engine speed when sweeping mode is engaged
- 120 litre hydraulic tank
- Easy access to all components eliminates service and maintenance frustrations.
- Manufactured by Sewell Sweepers in Burnie, Tasmania.