The Baroness SP05 bunker rake is designed to adapt to all kinds of bunker conditions with power steering to reduce operator fatigue, selectable 2WD/3WD, low centre of gravity and fully floating rake implement. Additional implements available to suit every application.
- Hydrostatic drive.
- Power steering with tilt steering wheel feature.
- Electro-hydraulic rake lift.
- Infinitely adjustable cultivator bar locks into any position you need to work.
- Front blade is counter-balanced to provide a true feel of what’s happening up front.
- Opening front and rear covers for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Front blade.
- Sand cultivator.
- Finishing brush.
- Cargo box.
|Engine||570cc (18hp) Briggs & Stratton vanguard, v-twin air cooled petrol|
|Speed||2WD-16km/h, 3WD-12.8km/h (6km/h in reverse)|
|Weight||2WD-430kg with rake, 3WD-457kg with rake|
|Length||215cm with rake and front blade|