The Baroness LM315GC is a riding triplex greens mower combining the advantages of a hybrid drive mower and the reliability of mechanical drive to the cutting units. Featuring a choice of reel speeds and the best cutting units in the business, the LM315 is complete with a Kubota diesel engine, renowned for their reliability and long lasting performance.
- Baroness reel and bedknife quality provides an exceptionally high quality cut, enhancing turf condition and reducing the risk of disease.
- Twin lift points ensure positive lift and lower, minimising the risk of turf damage. Also comes equiped with an on board backlapping feature.
- Transport button gives cutting units extra lift to increase ground clearance and secures units when in transportation, providing more operator comfort and less wear and strain on units.
- Gear drive cutting units require minimal maintenance reducing cost and downtime.
- Tool free cutting unit removal- 15 seconds each! Dramatically reducing servicing and maintenance times.
- Increased duration between regrinds saves money and reduces downtime.
- Powered rear roller brush
- Reversible Groomer
- Workhead units – Powered Brushes. Spiker/Slicers. Fixed brushes. De-thatchers.
|Engine||Kubota D722 diesel 16.9 hp|
|Drive||Hydrostatic, selectable 2WD or 3WD|
|Cutting units||7, 9 & 11 blade options|
|Weight (with c/u)||608kg|
|Clip rate||246 per metre|