The Baroness GM2800-B rotary mower is ideally suited to mowing contractors, councils and landscapers, looking for a reliable wide-cutting unit. Powered by a reliable Kubota engine, the GM2800-B features five independently mounted cutting decks, 2.8m cutting width and on-demand 4-wheel drive that tackles the toughest conditions with ease, achieving a clean superior finish every time.
- Powerful and reliable Kubota diesel engine.
- Superior Traction and Slope Performance.
- Selectable 2WD or 4WD on demand as standard.
- 4 stage ‘Traction Assist’ weight transfer system.
- Differential locks.
- Light footprint with minimal turf marking.
- Short Wheel Base for manoeuvrability with a tight turning circle.
- Light and positive power steering.
- No complicated electronics or computer analysis systems.
- Accessible and efficient Cooling System.
- Large radiator and oil cooler for efficient temperature control.
- Large access door for fast and simple maintenance.
- Drop down oil cooler for easy cleaning.
- Swing-Out Rear Cutting Units Easy access for making adjustments, maintenance and cleaning.
Operator Comfort and Protection
- A golf ball protection net and weather canopy enhance operator safety.
- A comfortable seating position with excellent all round visibility.
- Quick and Positive Height of Cut Adjustment.
- All 5 decks can be changed in under 10 minutes.
- Height range from 20mm to 91mm.Suitable for rough, semi rough, surrounds and sports pitches.
- Spiral deck pan design provides excellent grass clippings dispersal and a very clean finish.
- Full length rear rollers allow cutting over a bunkers edge.
- Cutting decks protrude outside of the wheel line allowing cutting up close to a tree or over a bunkers edge.
- Full length rear rollers minimize scalping and provide a good stripe for winter fairway work.
- Deep strong deck pans will cope with long thick grass.
- Blades made from an alloy of hard wearing and tough metals that will last up to 5 times longer than standard blades.
- Stays sharper for longer enhancing grass condition and appearance, reducing maintenance costs and machine downtime.
|minimum turning radius||320 cm|
|Type||Vertical water-cooled 4-cycle diesel engine with turbocharger|
|Total Displacement||2,434 cm3 (2.433 L)|
|Maximum Output||41.7 kW (56.7 PS)/2,600 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||Diesel 51.0 dm3 (51.0 L)|
|Fuel consumption||208 g/kW.h (rated output)|
|Quantity of engine oil||10.0 dm3 (10.0 L)|
|Mowing width||280 cm|
|Mowing height||20 – 91.5 mm|
|Drive||HST, 2WD/4WD selectable|
|Speed (HST)||Forward||0 – 16.0 km/h|
|Reverse||0 – 9.0 km/h|
|Efficiency||20, 160 m2/h (9.0 km/h x mowing width x 0.8)|
|Maximum inclination for operation||15 degrees|
|Tire size||Front wheel||29 x 14.00 – 15|
|Rear wheel||20 x 12.00 – 10|
|Tire pneumatic pressure||Front wheel||150 kPa (1.5 kgf/cm2)|
|Rear wheel||140 kPa (1.4 kgf/cm2)|