The gas-powered KM 125/130 R LPG+KSSB ride-on sweeper from Kärcher is not only a low-emission machine, but thanks to Tact filter cleaning it is also virtually dust-free. What’s more, it is fast: with the patented sweeping crescent side brush, you can sweep out corners in just one pass, saving you the laborious task of sweeping them out by hand. The main sweeper roller is also in a practical position directly between the rear wheels. This makes it easily accessible and allows obstacles to be driven over. The operator can select one of three different contact pressures at the push of a button according to the ground surface and level of dirt, while the roller wear and tear is monitored by our “Teach System”. It automatically adjusts the height of the roller when necessary, guaranteeing the best possible sweeping results. The operator can also see the contact pressure and level of wear and tear displayed clearly on the multifunctional display.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Automatic cleaning. consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures adjustable at the push of a button.
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Excess power generated in motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||10000|
|Working width (mm)||880|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1250|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1700|
|Climbing capacity (%)||12|
|Working speed (km/h)||8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1800 x 1500 x 1450|