The Kubota D1503-M is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 26.1HP at 2800RPM, designed with both the operator and environment in mind.
- Equipped with Kubota’s E-TVCS technology, producing dar less soot, HC and CO.
- Reduced noise levels with a reduction between 1-2 dBA, lower than conventional model in its class.
- Single sided access for ease of maintenance.
- Dual dynamic balancer reduced vibration levels even further.
- Global brand renowned for its high performing and reliable engines.
- Selectable oil filter position to match the operators needs.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||83.0mm x 92.4mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||1499|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||22.4/2800 (30.0/2800)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||19.5/2800 (26.1/2800)|
|Starting System||Electric Starting with Starter|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|