The Kubota Z482 is a vertical, water-cooled, 2-cylinder, 4-cycle IDI diesel engine with a capacity of 10.9HP at 3600RPM. Don’t mistake its compact size, this is one of the most hardworking, efficient and cleanest running diesel engines on the market!
- World’s smallest, multi-cylinder, high-power density diesel engine.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-up, while reducing emissions.
- Great reliability and long service life to meet a wide range of applications.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons reduce noise levels and reduce transmitted vibration from valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Super glow system for shortened pre-heat time and quicker engine starting in cold weather.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||2|
|Bore & Stroke||67mm x 68mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||479|
|Combustion System||E-TVCS Indirect Injection|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||9.3/3600 (12.5/3600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm;(hp/rpm)||8.1/3600 (10.9/3600)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE #5 61/2″ Housing/Flywheel or Std Kubota Flywheel /Back Plate Only|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|