The Kubota SQ3200 is a premium compact, three phase four pole diesel generator with a capacity of 20kVA at 1500RPM. Fully sound attenuated for a super quiet operation.
- Brushless, self-exciting type alternator delivers reliable, high-quality power.
- Sound levels at full load and no load are minimised due to the quieter cooling fans, oversized muffler and noise absorbing ducts within the cabinets.
- Centre lifting lugs and fork lift slots ensure easy transportation.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Standard with manual key start and hard wire connection to output circuit breaker.
- Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.\
- Engine protected against any abnormalities within the oil and cooling systems with all rotating parts enclosed in a sturdy lockable enclosure.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||62|
|Operating Hours||15.5 @ Full Load|
|Sound Levels||63dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1675 x 780 x 970|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||87 x 92.4|
|Rated Output||18.4kW @ 1500rpm|
|Max Output||22.0kVA (17.6kW)|
|Rated Output||20.0kVA (16.0kW)|
- Protection frame
- Power outlets
- Auto start kit
- Customized builds