Built to take on big mowing jobs the Kubota ZD1221R-60R features a 29.1HP diesel engine, for powerful performance and sheer grunt when you need it most. This rear discharge, 60″ deck model is packed with clever features such as a hands-free hydraulic deck lift and on-the-go cutting height adjustment. You can count on the Kubota ZD1221R-60R to take on the toughest mowing jobs with ease.
- Powered by a 29.1HP liquid cooled Kubota diesel engine, renowned for their durability, high performance, energy efficiency and reliability.
- Takes on heavy mowing jobs for extended periods with exceptional fuel efficiency, high torque, quiet operation and reduced emissions.
- Kubota’s original hydrostatic transmission offers faster, smoother response under all loading conditions. Except for an occasional fluid change, the hermetically sealed structure requires no maintenance and has no belts to change.
- Steel reinforced 60″ rear discharge mower delivers exceptional performance. The professional 5.5″ deep deck helps to achieve a fast and clean cut even in tall grass or weeds.
- This top of the line rear discharge model is ideal near streets, schools and parks as grass is discharged behind the mower rather than to the side. It also offers the operator greater control in confined spaces.
- Rear discharge deck is reinforced with 1″ diameter steel rods on the skirt for increased durability and longevity. Reinforcements are easily replaceable if damaged or worn.
- Kubota hydraulic lift system allows you to easily elevate the mower deck and roll right over obstacles with a simple push of the pedal. A special one-touch lock allows you to keep the deck raised for transportation.
- Without drive belts and pulleys, the drive shaft smoothly transfers power from the engine to the deck. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
- Cushioned high back suspension seat with adjustable, padded armrests makes for a more comfortable ride. The adjustable seat also features an attached seatbelt for your protection.
- The large LCD screen shows all of the key indicators you need to maximize cutting performance and operability.
- Spacious operator platform built with uncluttered floor board for ample legroom.
- Seat panel lifts up for quick access to the HST.
- The maintenance hatch on the operator platform makes upper mower access a snap. All three hatches can be opened at the same time. A dual-element air cleaner is also included.
- Kubota’s innovative two-pin, tilt-up, lift feature allows the front to be easily raised without having to remove the mid-mount mower.