The premium Kubota’s Z121S Kommander takes on tough mowing jobs with powerful features, ergonomically-designed controls and LED headlights as standard. With a 48″ pro-commercial deck, the Kubota Z121S zero-turn mower combines powerful performance with exceptional reliability with a Kohler Confidant engine and commercial grade hydro-gear transmission.
- Powerful Kohler Confidant engine provides high performance and reliability when you need it most.
- Rugged, low-maintenance and integrated transmission design delivers outstanding power and operational efficiency to the wheels and mower deck.
- Dual operation levers provide smooth, precise control for delicate trimming and work around trees and flowerbeds.
- 4 Storage boxes for your tools, lunch and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- Seat slides a full 6″ forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort. This high back seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs.
- Plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes getting on and off a snap.
- Keep your drink handy in the integrated cup holders.
- Simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4″ increments.
- Ergonomic control layout with all controls and indicators placed for quick, easy, user-friendly access.
- Equipped with full-height ROPS for safety and peace of mind.
- LED Headlights allow you to continue mowing in low light conditions.
- Large Ultracaper Z rear tyres provide a softer ride, better traction and weight distribution to help protect your lawn.
- Hitch kit comes standard.
- 10 gauge steel, welded 48″ mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance.
- K-Lift mechanical one push deck lift pedal makes adjusting the cutting height simple.