The Kubota V3300-T is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 72.1HP at 2600RPM. Heavy duty, reliable and exceptionally powerful, the V3300-T offers the added benefit of being exceptionally easy to maintain with a long service life.
- Kubota’s unique E-TVCS improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-ups, while reducing emissions.
- Higher torque, cleaner exhaust and quieter operation.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Higher output starter and turbo direction.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||98.0mm x 110mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||3318|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||61.9/2600 (83.0/2600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||53.8/2600 (72.1/2600)|
|Continuous Output Generator Spec kW/rpm(hp/rpm)||32.1/1500 (43.0/1500)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE #4 – 10″ Housing/Flywheel or SAE #3 – 11 1/2″ Short Housing/Flywheel|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|