The Kubota KJ-S130-AU-B generator features a four-pole, cabinet style, single-phase diesel generator with a capacity of 12.5kVA and 1500RPM. Available to work under a 240 voltage and run a current (A) of 52.1 amps per phase, to get the tough jobs done right.
The Kubota KJ-S130-AU-B diesel generator is backed by our powerful Kubota V2203 diesel engine – renowned worldwide for its extra reliability and efficiency. The KJ-S130-AU-B diesel generator digital models also feature a 2-wire auto start for solar applications fitted as standard. Power when you need it.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Sound attenuated enclosure effectively reduces all sound, including the muffler.
- Kubota’s orginal TVCS combustion system substantially reduces sound levels.
- Twin-point lifting eyes makes transportation easy.
- Optional remote start kit available.
- Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- Automatic shutdown of the engine if abnormal conditions are detected.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||37|
|Operating Hours||8.0 @ full load|
|Sound Levels||75dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1518 x 650 x 971|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||87 x 92.4|
|Max Output||20.1kW @ 1500rpm|
|Rated Output||17.2kW @ 1500rpm|
- Auto start kit
- Customized builds