The Kubota KJ-T130-AU-B generator features a four-pole, cabinet style, three-phase diesel generator with a capacity of 12.6kVA and 1500RPM. Available to work under a 415 voltage and run a current (A) of 17.4 amps per phase. Remote worksites will love the Kubota KJ-T130-AU-B diesel generator.
The Kubota KJ-T130-AU-B diesel generator is backed by our extra reliable D1703 diesel engine. This engine also works hard for primary producers, construction, industrial hire, mining sites and contractors who want a reliable way to fuel up their power tools for longer in the field.
The KJ-T130-AU-B diesel generator digital models also feature a 2-wire auto start for solar applications fitted as standard. Power when you need it.
The KJ-T130-AU-B diesel generator has an impressive running range time of 9.3 hours at full load.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Sound attenuated enclosure effectively reduces all sound, including the muffler.
- Kubota’s orginal TVCS combustion system substantially reduces sound levels.
- Twin-point lifting eyes makes transportation easy.
- Optional remote start kit available.
- Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- Automatic shutdown of the engine if abnormal conditions are detected.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||37|
|Operating Hours||10.9 @ Full Load|
|Sound Levels||73dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1423 x 650 x 971|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||87 x 92.4|
|Rated Output||12.6kW @ 1500rpm|
- Auto start kit
- Customized builds