The Kubota KJ-T300 is a four pole, fully cabinet style, three phase diesel generator, with a capacity of 30kVA and 1500RPM.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Sound attenuated enclosure effectively reduces all sound, including the muffler.
- Kubota’s orginal TVCS combustion system substantially reduces sound levels.
- Twin-point lifting eyes makes transportation easy.
- Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- Automatic shutdown of the engine if abnormal conditions are detected.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||68|
|Operating Hours||8.8 @ Full Load|
|Sound Levels||73dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1730 x 830 x 1046|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||98 x 110|
|Rated Output||26.8kW @ 1500rpm|
- Auto start kit
- Customized builds