The Kubota KJ-T300-AU-B generator is a four-pole, full cabinet style, three-phase diesel generator which has a capacity of 30kVA and 1500RPM. Available to work under a 415 voltage and run a current (A) of 41.7 amps per phase.
The Kubota KJ-T300-AU-B diesel generator is powered by our world-renowned Kubota V3300 engine – sought after for its reliability, efficiency and long life. It’s an impressive choice for construction sites, mining, agriculture, rental and mobile contractors like welders and mechanics.
The Kubota KJ-T300-AU-B diesel generator digital models also feature a 2-wire auto start for solar applications fitted as standard. Power when you need it.
With a run range time of 8.8 hours at full load, the Kubota KJ-T300-AU-B diesel generator is the perfect solution to your business back-up power.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Sound attenuated enclosure effectively reduces all sound, including the muffler.
- Kubota’s orginal TVCS combustion system substantially reduces sound levels.
- Twin-point lifting eyes makes transportation easy.
- Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- Automatic shutdown of the engine if abnormal conditions are detected.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||68|
|Operating Hours||8.8 @ Full Load|
|Sound Levels||73dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1730 x 830 x 1046|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||98 x 110|
|Rated Output||26.8kW @ 1500rpm|
- Auto start kit
- Customized builds