The Kubota V1505-T is a vertical, water-cooled, four cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 36.4HP at 3000RPM. Lightweight, dependable and versatile, the Kubota V1505-T is the ideal engine for applications where minimal noise and efficiency is a must.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology creates optimum air/fuel mixture, significantly improving engine performance.
- Noise levels during load and no-load operations are minimal thanks to Kubota’s E-TVCS technology, standard built-in steel strut offset piston and increased rigidity of the crank and gear cases, reducing vibration.
- Large capacity, high-speed flyweight governor ensures stable operation at a low revolution speed and high torque rise.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Crankshaft possesses enough diameter, strength and main bearing area to meet various applications and to handle heavy loads.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||78.0mm x 78.4mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||1498|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||31.3/3000 (42.0/3000)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||27.2/3000 (36.4/3000)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|